Black Caviar Horse Care Product Range
Black Caviar Horse Grooming Range
Joseph Lyddy first established in 1893 as a supplier of saddle cleaners and harness dressings to the horse industry, is proud to be a licensed partner of Black Caviar Racing Pty Ltd, in developing and marketing the “Black Caviar” range of horse grooming products, which will be available from all Horseland stores from 1st August, 2012.
The Black Caviar Grooming Range is made up of the following premium products:
- Black Caviar Herbal Shampoo 900ml (RRP: $24.95) – Enriched with the natural essential oil of Australian tea tree.
- Black Caviar Crème Conditioner 900ml (RRP:$24.95) – Enriched with soothing essential oil of tea tree and aloe vera.
- Black Caviar Silky Detangler 500ml (RRP:$22.95) – Eco-friendly oil free formulation.
- Caviar Coat Gloss 200g (RRP: $22.95) – Contains proteins, lanolin and pure natural oils.
- Black Caviar Eco Hoof Black 75ml (RRP: $14.95) – Water based blackener for hooves.
- Black Caviar Hoof Enamel 250 ml with Brush (RRP:$14.95) – Water proof high gloss black enamel.
- Black Caviar 9 Piece Grooming Kit (RRP: $49.95) – Includes:
o Mane and tail wide tooth brush
o Non slip long body brush
o Non slip flex body brush
o Soft grip body brush with sponge
o Non slip scraper with comb
o Hoof pick with brush
o Long handled comb
o Curry comb
o Versatile tote bag
To purchase products contact:
Horseland Customer Service – phone: 1800 021 980
Product Available from 1st August, 2012.
In addition to the abovementioned range, Joseph Lyddy continue to supply premium leather care and saddlery products that waterproof, rejuvenate and beautify all leather, tack and saddlery articles.
Proudly Australian, Joseph Lyddy products are available from good saddler retail outlets, produce, camping and outdoor, agriculture and craft stores.